Stephanie is a trainee Solicitor currently in her second seat within the Private Client department. Her first seat was in Charity Property, where she undertook her own work for clients as well as providing high-level support to the Property and Charity team.
She has a wide range of residential conveyancing experience, including sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property, lease extensions, assured shorthand tenancies, probate sales and property disputes. Her charity experience includes first registrations of charity land, sales and acquisition of charity properties.
- Assisting with first registration applications in respect of religious buildings for charity clients
- Assisting with First Time Buyer Help to Buy ISA scheme
- Assisting with auction sales
- Assisting with resolving issues surrounding neighbour disputes
- Assisting with applying for final charging orders over a variety of properties on behalf of the landlord
- Assisting with granting of an Assured Shorthand Tenancy on behalf of the landlord and drafting the appropriate break clause.
- Assisting with protecting our client’s beneficial interest against the property of a former partner
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors March 2022 – present
- Belmont & Lowe 2020 – 2022
- BPP Law School London Holborn LPC 2018-2019
- BPP Law School London Waterloo GDL 2017-2018
- University of Exeter – Politics undergraduate 2014-2017
Stephanie enjoys a range of water sports (particularly swimming and kayaking), travelling, reading and writing (including her own travel blog), as well as playing the piano. Being an active member of the National Trust, she also likes to spend time visiting as many stately homes as she can.