Raul provides support to the Private Client team. He specialises in advising on various areas including the preparation of Wills, registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax planning, and general estate administration including Probate and intestacy matters.
- Drafting and advising on Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for couples and individual clients.
- Advising clients on the uses and benefits of Life interest and Discretionary Trusts in Wills.
- Arranging distributions to beneficiaries of high value Trusts.
- Advising clients on possible 1975 Act challenges to Wills.
- Severing Joint Tenancies for clients following relationship breakdowns.
- Preparing Wills under Charity Aid Schemes.
- TG Baynes Solicitors 2021 – 2023
- Holden & Co LLP 2020 -2021
- Lyons Davidson Solicitors 2017-2019
- University of Edinburgh – Diploma Legal Practice 2017
- University of Edinburgh – LLB Law 2014
- University of Aberdeen– MA (Hons) Politics and International Relations 2012
Raul enjoys playing badminton, swimming, going out with friends, and traveling the world.