Eileen is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Property Team who specialises in Residential Property. She deals with freehold and leasehold sale and purchase interests and is experienced with new build purchases using the Government Help to Buy Scheme, HTB ISAs, LISAs, FHTB and Sharia Mortgages as well as, Lease Extensions and Transfers of Equity
- Acting for the Executors and assisting in the sale of probate properties.
- Acting for Trustees of a large Charity in their purchase of Property.
- Assisting on the purchase of commercial space for development of residential property.
- Acting in the matter of a purchase of a new build shared ownership property using FHTB.
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors 2022 – Present
- Alan Samuels & Co 2016 – 2021
- Royds Solicitors (inc. Balsara & Co.) 2001-2016
- CILEx Law School – Level 3
- CILEx Law School – Level 6
- Qualified FCILEx – 2011
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
In her spare time, Eileen has embarked on learning Spanish and British Sign Language, and also volunteers at a local group for disenfranchised youths. Eileen enjoys most forms of exercise and learning new skills.