Christina is the Grant Management and Administration Executive in the Churches and Charities team. She manages compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, financial administration and the grant processes of charitable trusts and foundations.
Managing the full grant cycle, Christina assesses applications for funding, carries out due diligence for future grantees and monitors supported projects. She also works with established and newly formed charities to set up and maintain operational and governance frameworks that support accountability to key stake holders and Charity Commission compliance.
Prior to this role, Christina managed the North Paddington Foodbank, where she acquired hands-on experience, knowledge and practice of charity work and an in-depth understanding of securing funding for future sustainability.
Current Charities administered
- The Sheldon Trust
- The Field Family Charitable Trust
- The Veneziana Fund
- The Simpson Foundation
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors, 2022 – present
- North Paddington Foodbank, April 2020 – March 2022
- Voces8 Foundation, April 2020 – December 2021
- Mini Mozart, November 2015 – March 2021
- The West-Eastern Divan Trust
- Miss Leigh’s Trust
- Bishop Stanley Residuary Trust
- The Clockwork Foundation
- Middlebury College – BA, Cum Laude 1994
- Goldsmiths College – MA 1995
Christina enjoys spending time with her family, her 2 black Labradors, wild swimming and cooking.