Joe provides support to the Private Client team. He specialises in advising on various areas of estate planning, including the preparation of Wills, specifically testamentary Trust Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Deputyship Orders, Court of Protection applications, and Inheritance Tax planning; together with estate administration including Probate.
- Assisting and advising on Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for couples and individual clients.
- Advising clients on the uses and benefits of Property Trusts and Discretionary Trusts in Wills.
- Advising clients with complex legal matters such as estrangements, blended families and IHT concerns.
- Advising Attorneys on their conduct and powers under both Property and Finance and Health and Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors December 2022 – present
- April King Legal 2021 – 2022
- University of Law – LPC LLM 2020-2021
- University of Reading – LLB Law 2017-2020
Outside of work Joe is a keen sportsman, playing rugby, football and squash regularly and has a keen interest in high-end retail fashion merchandising.