Tina is an Associate Solicitor in the Private Client team, having joined the firm in 2015. She has been awarded the status of TEP by the Society of Trusts and estates practitioners (STEP) which is the gold standard qualification in this area of practice. She deals with all aspects of Private Client work including Wills, probate and the administration of estates, including straightforward and more complex large estates involving inheritance tax issues and foreign assets. She also deals with the administration of trusts, tax planning including advice Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work including Deputyship applications.
- Adapting the grant-Administering life interest trusts and discretionary trusts including a discretionary trust with a family investment company;
- Advising on tax planning, including Capital Gains Tax principal private residence relief, to an individual;
- Preparing simple Wills and complex tax planning wills for clients including discretionary trusts and life interest trusts;
- Completing personal tax returns for clients and trust tax returns including a capital gains tax return for a foreign company with property in the UK;
- Administering estates inside and outside of the jurisdiction.
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors 2015 – present
- Parrott & Coales LLP 2000 – 2015
- Hodge Jones & Allen 2006
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Diploma – Distinction, 2006
- College of Law, London – Finals, 1992 – 1993
- Thames Valley University, CPE 1991 – 1992
- Royal Holloway College, University of London, BA Medieval and Modern History 1990
- The Law Society’s Private Client Section
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Tina enjoys spending time baking and doing arts and crafts with her daughter. She also enjoys visiting museums and galleries.