Keith is an accomplished Litigation Solicitor and professional Locum in the Dispute Resolution team at PWW. He has expertise across a broad range of Litigation including commercial, civil, property, insolvency, contentious probate, and debt recovery. Keith has good negotiating and advocacy skills, and builds good relationships to achieve positive outcomes for clients.
- Dealt with landlord & tenant litigation, including commercial lease renewal and residential and possession actions
- Handled Land Registry adjudications (easements, boundary disputes, and adverse possession), and associated litigation (injunctions and rights of way)
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors 2022 – present
- Locum at various UK Law firms 2014 – 2022
- Risdon Hosegood 1987 – 2014
- Kieran & Co. 1986 –1987
- West Mercia Chief Prosecuting Solicitors’ Department 1985 –1986
- Cumbria Prosecuting Solicitors’ Department 1983 –1985
- Michael Barton & Co. 1981 –1983
- LLB (Hons) Manchester University
- College of Law, Guildford
Keith has a keen interest in military history as well as enjoying active pursuits including parachuting, diving, shooting, running, cycling and rambling.