Jordan joined PWW as a solicitor in the private client team in August 2017, on qualification. Jordan specialises in all areas of private client, including the drafting of wills and trusts, court of protection applications, administering estates and elderly client matters. Jordan also works closely with Royal Trinity Hospice in relation to wills.
- Providing advice and drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for individual clients
- Drafting Discretionary Trusts
- Advising Attorneys on their powers under both Finance and Property and Health and Welfare Lasting powers of Attorney
- Managing the affairs of individuals under Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparing tax returns for trusts, estates and individuals in Holy Orders
- Working closely with executors on a probate worth over £2 million with cross-border issues and the setting up of a charitable foundation
- Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors 2017 – present
- De Montfort University – Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course Field Of Study, Law 2011
Outside his busy practice, Jordan enjoys watching rugby, participating in CrossFit competitions, attending the theatre and reading.