Gary is an accomplished Private Client Solicitor and professional Locum in the Private Client team at PWW.
Gary has extensive experience in pre-death estate planning, advising on and drafting complex and more simple Wills, setting up and advising on trusts, and dealing with probate and intestacy administration including insolvent estates and those with a foreign element. He also assists in managing the financial affairs of mentally incapacitated clients, to include Lasting Powers of Attorney and deputyships and making applications to the Court of Protection.
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors 2023 – present
- Emin Read (formerly Granditsch & Moore Solicitors) 2014 – present
- 2004: Admitted as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- 2004: College of Law Birmingham – Legal Practice Course
- 2003: College of Law London – Professional Skills Course
- 2001: Admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
- STEP Student Member
- Law Society Probate Section Member
Outside of the office, Gary is busy travelling as part of an international dog rescue charity, where he is also a Trustee. Gary is also a volunteer Ranger in the Royal Parks and is involved with a food poverty charity. He also enjoys going for long walks with Hudson, his Cocker Spaniel and spending time with his family and friends.