Emma is a fourth seat Trainee Solicitor in the Private Client department. She has previous experience with a wide range of property work including lease extensions, new developments and residential conveyancing. She has also undertaken dispute resolution and church and charities work.
- Assisting with numerous complex auction sales on behalf of the executor of an estate
- Assisting with both a mandatory lease extension and a statutory lease extension for the same client
- Assisting with first registration applications in respect of religious buildings for a charity client
- Assisting clients with Help to Buy on a number of off-plan properties
- Assisting with the sale of mixed use (commercial and residential) properties
- Advising clients on issues arising from Covid-19 in respect of their residential property matters
- Pothecary Witham Weld inc. Haslam & Payne Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor 2021 – present
- Pothecary Witham Weld, Paralegal 2020 – 2021 present
- Miller Evans & Co, Paralegal 2018 – 2019
- BPP London – LPC 2017-2018
- University of Hull – LLB Hons 2013-2017
Emma enjoys art, reading and traveling. She has spent time volunteering within her local communities, working with local legal aid firms and encouraging others to take part in charity fund raising events.