PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
- Please read the criteria and guidance before completing this application form.
- Please answer all the questions on the form. You cannot submit the form if a question is missed so if a question does not apply, please insert N/A before continuing to the next question. If you do miss a question, when you press the submit button the missing section will be highlighted in red. If this happens and you cannot click in the box, press the escape key (top left button on your keyboard) and this should reset the page for you to complete the required field. Do not refresh the page as this may remove all your answers.
- The size of each box indicates the level of detail required. Do not extend the boxes and do not extend your answers beyond the size of the box provided. Extended answers will not be read.
- Applications are only accepted by submitting this form. Hard copy postal applications are not accepted.
- The last field of this form allows you to submit a copy of your latest accounts, if you wish. Do not send any other attachments with this application. These will not be considered by the trustees.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY IMPACT ON THE TRUSTEES DECISION TO MAKE A GRANT.