The firm is able to refer clients to a Notarial service for companies or private individuals who have property or business interests abroad.
While Notaries have the powers of a Commissioner for Oaths, the work they do is mainly concerned with foreign matters and their procedures are entirely different.
If you need documents notarised for business or private use abroad e.g.: -
- Attesting execution of documents
- Providing certificates certifying the genuineness of copy documents, signatures & execution of documents
- Taking Declarations, Affidavits, Oaths & Acknowledgments
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Dispute resolution & the recording of private and commercial agreements.
- Witnessing/attesting events and transactions
- Legalising documents at the Foreign & Commonwealth office and other Foreign Consulates
Please contact us for further information or to make an appointment.