Once you have decided that a ‘company’ is best suited to your new venture, or that your business is ready to take the step up from, say, an existing partnership into a company, you will need to ensure that the company is incorporated properly. The most common form of a trading company, for small to medium sized businesses, is the ‘Limited’ company. This will require registration at Companies House.
We can advise and assist on all issues involved with :
- Initial incorporation (i.e registration at Companies House)
- Tailor made Memorandum and Articles of Association suited to your individual needs. These are collectively known as the company’s ‘constitution’ and govern the relationship between outsiders and internally, with the shareholders
- Company Books, Registers & Records required by law
- Shareholders’ rights, responsibilities and liabilities
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
If you are thinking of setting up a new business and wish to consider whether trading as a company might be suited to your needs, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.